Friday 11 January 2013

It is Me Again (",)

Hey.. I am here again.. HAHA ..
I am wondering why is she do not make new entry for her blog?? technically it is mine too.. HAHA..
But the, it crossed into my mind.. perhaps... internet connection there not so promising for her to make new entry.. that can be true too.. (",)
It is nice the design here.. it is entirely hers.. the quidance I gave her just a little.. But still, I hope it helped..
So, about me..
I am honestly a geek.. Although it sounds bad, but for me, it is better than nerd or dork..
At least I know quite a lot about computer (though it is just a little) *trying to me modest* HAHA

In my opinion, mostly the guys want to know more about computer world since it is already in their blood to makes things easy and have a very big impact. I hope u understand.. It is a bit messy..

Got to go.. she's here..

Babuy.. see ya later

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment